Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gratitude



Today I am grateful for

*Two of the most charming people I've ever known and their abilities to make me laugh.
*Letting go of things that made me upset 10 years ago.
*Rock and Roll Music
*The rain we've been waiting for all week.
*Self-reflection
*A partner who will patiently listen to me work through all that self-reflection
*Chick-fil-a (Kids eat free on Wednesday nights... just so you know.)
*Learning from my daughter how to stop, breathe, and think when I get frustrated.
*Bouncy baby movements
*Ice

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Little ruby is such a cutie!
    Hope you're feeling better these days. When are you due? And who else is pregnant in our family?
    I don't have an account with any of the choices below so I posted as anonymous. But this is Tracy Delatte.....LOL

    ReplyDelete